Information in this section has been compiled to assist you in creating an environmental employee engagement program and encouraging participation. If you need assistance with any of these or have questions, please contact your Property Manager. Please note that these links are to companies or websites, which are neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Shorenstein.1
- California Sustainability Alliance: “Green Tenant Guide 2012: A Step by Step Guide to Greening your Workplace for Businesses.”
- 2012 Energy Star National Buildings Competition: Battle of the Buildings resources for employee engagement activities. Accessible at:
- “Driving Behavior Change: Engaging Employees in Environmental Sustainability” Johnson Controls. November 2013.
- Employee Engagement Initiative: Raytheon Employee Engagement in Energy Conservation. Accessible at:
- “Towards Engagement 2.0: Creating a More Sustainable Company Through Employee Engagement.” NEEF.
- Harvard University “Green-Your-Office Guide: Employee Resources.”
1Because these sites are neither affiliated with nor endorsed by Shorenstein, your use of them will be at your sole risk and obligation. If, however, you discover that a particular vendor conducts business in an unethical or illegal manner, please advise your Property Manager so that we may amend the website accordingly.